As a forward-thinking company we are always looking for motivated and reliable people to join our team. Cleaning can be a truly rewarding job, if you have a positive attitude and join the right company.
With over 10 years experience in the industry, we have learned that cleaning is a lot more than the common perception. Cleaners are an essential part of the business environment and a true blessing for many working families. To be good at the job you need to master certain skills and continuously expand your knowledge. Just like in any other profession.
When you become a cleaner you are not just a manual worker:
- You improve living and working environments.
- You contribute to family and public health and wellbeing.
- You help busy individuals and families enjoy more time for themselves, doing the things they love.
When you become a cleaner at Private Cleaning Oxfordshire, you are more than an employee:
- You join industry leaders, who are changing the perception of professional cleaners.
- You will receive full training and opportunities to develop highly regarded skills and further your career.
- You can count on fair, timely and regular pay, flexible working hours, mileage allowance, uniform, and other work benefits.
What we expect from you:
- Use a smartphone.
- Be a good team player.
- Determination and positive attitude towards the job.
- Be able to commute to Wheatley OX33 1LU (near Oxford) when necessary. We can help you find accommodation if you are not local and willing to relocate.
- Commit to at least 12 hours per week. We can offer you up to 45 hours per week if you wish to work more.
If you like what we offer and you think you can fit the bill, please fill out the application form below.